Last Updated on by
SRMJEEE is a national level joint entrance exam conducted by Sri Ramaswami Memorial University, Chennai for admissions in various disciplines of B.Tech course offered by SRM. The exam is conducted annually for admissions in four campuses and two universities (in Andhra Pradesh and Haryana) of SRM. The exam is conducted in online mode only.
SRMJEEE 2019 is scheduled in April-May 2019 (tentative). The applications for same is expected to begin in the month of November 2018. The exam will be held in different slots on multiple dates and candidates would have the flexibility of choosing the date and slot for SRMJEEE 2019.
The results for SRMJEEE 2019 are expected to be released in May 2019 on official website. Counseling will begin soon after the declaration of results. Candidates qualifying the exam will be intimated about the same accordingly.
Candidates who have appeared for IIT JEE 2019 exam and have secured a rank of 1000 or below would be granted direct admission to the B.tech course and they would not be required to take the SRMJEEE 2019 exam.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates planning to appear in the SRMJEEE 2019 exam must note down the important dates related to the exam cycle. The following table lists the important dates (tentative) related to the SRMJEEE 2019 exam:
|SRMJEEE 2019 start of the application||1st week of November 2019|
|Last date for SRMJEEE 2019 Online application||April 2019|
|Last date for SRMJEEE 2019 Offline application||March 2019|
|Start of slot booking for SRMJEEE 2019||April-May 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam Admit cards availability||April 2019|
|Date of SRMJEEE 2019 exam||Multiple dates in April-May 2019|
|The announcement of SRMJEEE 2019 Result||May 2019|
|Counseling for SRMJEEE 2019||May-June 2019|
|Starting of Academic session||July 2019|
The exact date and schedule would be published soon on the official website of SRM. The above mentioned tentative exam schedule is for reference of the candidates only. The official schedule, however, would be in line with the above-mentioned details and candidates are advised to keep on their preparation in full swing.
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2019 must ensure that they fulfill all the described eligibility criteria as stated by the official authorities. The detailed eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2019 are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian National/NRI/PIO/OCI card holder
- He/she must have born between July 1, 1997, to July 1, 2002
- Candidates applying for Kattankulathar campus must have scored 60% aggregate in class XII exam or equivalent (in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Candidates applying for Amaravati Campus must have scored 75% aggregate in class XII exam or equivalent (in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Candidates applying for other campuses of SRM must have scored 50% aggregate in class XII exam or equivalent (in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Students who are going to appear in Class XII or equivalent in 2019 are also eligible subject to their fulfillment of the above-mentioned criteria
- Candidates applying for B.Tech Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Genetic Engineering must have qualified class XII or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must have passed their Class XII or equivalent exam in not more than 2 attempts (inclusive of improvement exam)
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2019?
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Forms will be released on the official website of SRM in November 2019. Applicants who wish to apply are required to visit the official website and submit their applications.
Steps to fill application form:
- Visit official website i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Click on SRMJEEE 2019 Application
- Candidates would be directed to the exam portal
- Fill in the necessary details for registration and set a Username and Password
- Login using the set Username and password
- Fill in the detailed application form
- Upload the necessary documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the SRMJEEE 2019 exam fee
- Click on preview
- Check for mistakes (if any)
- Edit and correct the mistakes (if any)
- Click on Final submit
- Save the PDF of filled up detailed application form
- Take the print out of application form for future reference
NOTE: Candidates who belong to remote areas would be given the option to apply for the SRMJEEE 2019 exam through offline mode. The details in regards to the offline procedure of application for remote area candidates would be spelled out in the official notification that SRM would issue for the purpose of SRMJEEE 2019 exam.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit cards will be available for download in the month of April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of SRM.
Steps to download SRMJEEE admit card:
- Visit official website i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Click on Admit cards for SRMJEEE 2019
- The login portal would appear on the screen
- Fill in the login details and click on submit
- The admit card would appear on the screen
- Click on save PDF option and download the admit card
- Take two-three printouts of admit card
Candidates should connect with the official authority at the earliest in case they find any discrepancy in SRMJEEE 2019 admit cards. Any request in regards to discrepancy would not be entertained later and the candidate would be seen responsible for that.
For the reference of the candidates we have mentioned the contact details of official authority to be contacted:
Helpdesk number: (044) 27455510, 47437500
Availability: Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The SRMJEEE 2019 is an online mode exam
- The paper has three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- A total of 105 MCQs will be asked in exam
- Each section that is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics would have 35 questions
- Three marks would be allotted for each right answer
- The duration of exam is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)
- No negative marking
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus will be based on Class XI and XII. The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The below tables represents the important topics from each subject (based on previous year paper analysis).
|Electrochemistry||Biomolecules||Chemical Kinetics||Bonding and molecular structure|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds with Nitrogen||Purification of Organic Compounds||Structure of Atom|
|Polymers||Organic Compounds With Oxygen||Solutions||Periodic properties|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Principles of Organic Chemistry||Thermodynamics||States of Matter|
|Chemistry in everyday life||Surface Chemistry||Chemical Energetics||Basics of Chemistry|
|Vector Algebra||Straight lines||Set Theory||Mathematical Induction|
|Probability||Differential equations||Complex numbers||Binomial Theorem|
|Central Tendency and dispersion||Integral Calculus||Permutation and combination||Sequence and Series|
|Trigonometry||Application of Integrals||Quadratic equations||Application of Matrices and Determinants|
|Conic sections||Application of derivatives||Matrices and determinants||–|
|Units and Measurement||Electricity||Electronics||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Nuclear Physics||Ray Optics||Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|Wave motion||Dual nature of matter||Wave Optics||Physics of relativity|
SRMJEEE 2019 Scorecard
Scorecard for SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be published in the month of May-June 2019. Candidates will be able to download their scorecard by logging in into their candidate portal.
Steps to download SRMJEEE 2019 Scorecard:
- Visit the official website of SRM
- Click on Results/Scorecard for SRMJEEE 2019
- The login portal would appear on the screen
- Fill in the login details/roll number and click on submit
- The scorecard would appear on the screen
- Click on save and download the Scorecard
- Take printouts of Scorecard
Candidates must preserve the scorecard and admit card of SRMJEEE 2019 exam as these will be asked for during the document verification stage at SRMJEEE 2019 counseling. Candidates not in possession of these documents would not be allowed to take part in the SRMJEEE 2019 counseling process.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counseling
SRMJEE 2019 Counseling will be done in the month of June-July 2019. The counseling will be done in two phases and if required further phases/rounds of counseling would be conducted. Candidates who will qualify the exam by securing minimum qualifying marks (or more than that) would be issued call letter for the purpose of counseling.
Those who couldn’t qualify the exam can opt for direct admission option. Direct admissions would be done post completion of all the phases of counseling and separate intimation for that would be issued.
Candidates can also apply for SRMJEEE 2019 counseling based on JEE Main score or the state engineering entrance exam score (as per the state of location of SRM Campus).
The counseling process would be conducted as per the rules and procedures of SRM counseling conducting authorities and their decision would be deemed final. No objections can be raised by candidates in regards to seat distribution and allocation process.
Documents Required for Counseling
Candidates will be required to furnish following documents at the time of counseling for SRMJEEE 2019:
- Class 10th or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 10th or equivalent passing certificate
- Class 12th or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 12th or equivalent Passing certificate
- Caste certificate (for reserved candidates)
- SRMJEEE 2019 Admit card
- SRMJEEE 2019 Scorecard
- SRMJEEE 2019 Counseling letter
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Valid ID
Start of academic session
The new academic sessions for B.tech courses at various campuses of SRM is expected to begin in the month of July 2019. Candidates will be issued necessary directives and joining instruction post-completion of the counseling procedure and admission formalities.
Colleges Accepting SRMJEEE 2019 Score
SRMJEEE 2019 exam scores are accepted by its associated institutes and campuses only. Following colleges/campuses accept SRMJEEE 2019 score for admission into B.Tech courses.
- SRM Kattankulathar campus
- SRM Amravati Campus
- SRM Ghaziabad
- SRM Sonepat
- SRM Vadapalani
- SRM Rampur
Candidates who have appeared for IIT JEE 2019 exam can also try for admission into various campuses of SRM based on their score in the JEE Main 2019 exam.