Last Updated on by
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (previously known as SRM University) has announced commencement of online application process for SRMJEEE 2019. Engineering aspirants seeking admission to B.Tech Program in various streams can start SRMJEEE Registration from Oct 27, 2018 onwards by visiting official website of the university.
The last date for filling and submitting the application form is March 31, 2019. The primary mode to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 is online, however offline mode will be accessible for students in remote areas. The exam will be conducted from April 15 to April 25, 2019.
Students will be allotted various campus of the university based on the rank secured by them in SRMJEEE. The university offers B.Tech programs in 15 different branches across various branches.
Candidates should be ready with the documents needed while filling up the application form on the official site. Online registration can be completed by filling-in the required details such as name, date of birth, gender, phone number and email id.
The article provides a concise overview of SRMJEEE Application Process including all the steps involved in successful form submission.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for SRMJEEE 2019 is tabulated below for aspirants:
|Start Date of Application||October 27, 2018|
|Last Date to apply||March 31, 2019|
|Exam Dates||April 15 to 28, 2019|
Steps to Fill SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
Here, we will be discussing the methodology of filling up the application form online in detail. Starting from registration till document uploading, each step is explained here. Candidates may thus checkout the steps to be followed for filling SRMJEEE 2019 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the application portal on university’s website and click on “New Registration”.
- Submit the required details such as name, gender, date of birth, phone number and email id.
- After successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id containing verification link.
- Candidates are supposed to click on that link to activate their account.
Step 2: Login
- Students need to login using email id and password allotted at the time of registration.
- Go through the mentioned instructions and select nationality.
- Proceed further for rest of the application form by clicking on “Next”.
Latest News Updates
Step 3: Filling the required details in the application form
- After successful login, heading towards the application form, student needs to enter the asked details such as exam city reference, specialization preference etc.
- Communication address and parent’s details such as father’s and mother’s name, email id, state, district etc.
- Academic details such as current qualification, name of board, name of school and marks scored in class X and XII.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Students may make payment of application fee through both online as well as offline mode.
- Fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking/paytm etc. In online mode payable fee is Rs. 1,100.
- For offline mode, students need to pay through DD has to be drawn in favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- The DD is then has to be sent at the university’s address of Chennai. For payment in offline mode, payable fee is Rs. 1,160.
Step 5: Uploading of Documents
- This is the last step in filling up SRMJEEE 2019 application form. Candidates need to upload the scanned images of required documents in predefined format.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in prescribed dimensions and click on “Next”.
After uploading scanned images of the documents, candidates will be asked to read the declaration, after agreeing to the declaration, click on “Submit”. Then only application number will be allotted to the concerned student and also he/she may preview and edit the application form. However, students are advised to take printout of the application form for future reference.
Eligibility Guidelines for SRMJEEE 2019
Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE at least once prior to filling the online application form:
- Both Indian nationals and NRIs are allowed to apply for exam if they have completed 10+2 or its equivalent in not more than 2 attempts.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 final examination are also allowed to appear for the exam provided they produce their result before the stipulated deadline.
- The applicants must not be born after July 01, 2003 and not before July 01, 1997 to be eligible for SRMJEEE 2019.