CBSE will conduct board exam for class 12th students in the month of March 2019. It is natural that you feel pressurized because of the importance associated with the board score. For science students, this preparation is combined with preparation for JEE Main, which is a national level undergraduate engineering examination. You are eligible for JEE Main if you are in the top 20 percentile cut off of class 12th.
The tact is to balance both, boards and JEE by knowing the syllabus and utilizing the study material available from the best sources. There is also a chance to score 100% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths with effective time management. This article is dedicated to provide the solution to the most difficult part of class 12th- Physics derivations.
Latest Update- NTA has released mock test and content lectures at their official site for JEE Main 2019.
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
|Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open. Apply Now|
|SRM University AP B.Tech Admission Open. Apply Now|
The JEE Main 2019 Syllabus also vast. When you prepare well for your board exams, JEE Main preparation also happens because NCERT syllabus is majorly asked in this exam.
There are some queries that all the students want to be addressed. Some of them are mentioned below-
- What are important topics to be prepared for Board Exam?
- What are the important derivations for physics section?
- Which are the numerical should I perform for the Board exam?
Here are the chapter-wise derivation for class 12th Physics.
Physics Important Derivation
Download Important Derivation from here
Unit No 1: Electrostatics
- Coulomb’s Law in Vector Form
- Newton’s Third Law
- Electric Field Intensity on Axial Line & Equatorial Line of an Electric Dipole
- Electric Potential due to a point charge.
- Electrical Potential on Axial Line & Equatorial Line of Electric Dipole
- Electric Field Intensity at various point due to a uniformly charged spherical shell (thin and thick both)
- Electric Potential due to a thin infinite plan sheet of charge
- Capacitance of parallel plate capacitor (with or without dielectric medium)
- Application of Gaus Theorem
Unit No 2: Current Electricity
- Expression of drift velocity
- Relation between drift velocity and current
- series and parallel connection of resistors
- Application of Gaus Theorem is calculation of electric field intensity due to a thin infinite plane sheet of charge and uniformly charged spherical shell (or conducting sphere)
Unit No:03: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- The biot-savert law in the calculation of magnetic field due to current carrying circular loop
- Ampere’s law and its application
- Force on a moving charge in uniform magnetic and electric fields
- Force on a current carrying in a uniform magnetic field
- Force between two parallel current carrying conductors
- Torque experienced by a current loop in uniform magnetic fields
- Current loop as a magnetic dipole and its magnetic dipole moment
- Magnetic dipole moment of a revolving electron
- Magnetic field intensity due to magnetic dipole (bar magnetic) along its axis and its perpendicular axis
- Torque on a magnetic dipole (bar magnet) in a uniform magnetic field
Unit No: 04 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- EMF (i.e. EMF induced in a rod moving in Uniform EMF)
- Self and mutual induction
- Relation between peak and RMS value current
- Reactance, impedance and average power in series LCR, LR, CR circuit
- Resonance in case of series LCR circuit
Unit No 05: Electromagnetic Waves
- Displacement Current
Unit No 06: Optics
- Lens-Makers Formula
- Refraction at convex surfaces
- Refraction index at minimum deviation in prism
- Young’s double slit experiment
- Diffraction using single slit
- Minimum deviation in prism
Unit No 07: Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Relationship between cut off potential, frequency of the incident photon and thersold frequency
- De broglie relation
Unit No 08: Atoms and Nuclei
- Radius of hydrogen-like atoms
Unit No 09: Electronic Devices
- Common base transistor amplifier
- Common emittor tranistor amplifier
Unit 10: Communication system
- AM and FM (Amplitude and frequency modulation)
These above are the important derivation which previously asked manytime in the board exam as well these are really helpful when you are preparing for JEE Main Syllabus because once you have good command over basics you can solve easily numerical related to these topics.