You can not upload these all information directly, here is some important guidelines to uploading them into application form. So through this article we are going to tell you the images format with dimensions.
NTA has made some major changes in the eligibility criteria Click here to know about the same.
NTA has released the notice for changes in exact date and shift timings.Check here exam dates schedule.
Guideline for the JEE Main scanned images
JEE Main 2019 Passport Size Photographs Guidelines
A candidates who are seeking to admission into the various courses from top engineering colleges all over India i.e. IIITs, NITs, CFTs should apply for JEE Main 2019. For filling JEE Main application form you need to take care of the the scanned images like Passport size photographs, signature. When you are going to upload photographs follow the below listed instructions:
- A passport size photographs should be clicked recently with candidates name and date of taking the photographs.
- The clicked photographs should be coloured or black/white.
- If images is clicked or it is blur. Blurry images is not accepted.
- If a picture is taken by the camera with flashlight then make sure no “red eye/ shining eye”.
- A candidates who wear specs make sure that their is no reflection and their eyes should be clear.
- A picture should be formal, and informal picture(like wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) are not accepted. Make sure your picture should be clear.
- Picture size should fall between 10 Kb to 100 Kb. Candidates make sure that the picture size must fall under this guidance, once picture size should not fall under this format the will be rejected by the NTA
- Only JPG and JPEG Format are accepted.
|JEE Main 2019 Photo Specifications|
|File Size||10kb to 100kb|
Sample of Scanned Photographs:
JEE Main 2019 Signature Guideline:
Here you will get the detailed information about the JEE Main 2019 Signature guidelines.
- Only candidates signature will be accepted. The authority matched these signature at examination time, when they will come for verification or for attendance.
- Signature will be accepted if it has to be done by blue and black ink pen.
- The dimension size should fall under the 3.5cm(width)*1.5cm(height).
- File size should be fall under the 4kb to 30kb.
- Signature should be done in the white background.
- Signature should be into the running hand.
|JEE Main 2019 Signature Specifications|
|Dimension||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
|File Size||4kb to 30kb|
Sample of Scanned Signature:
Thing’s to be do’s or don’ts for JEE Main 2019 photographs and signature uploading
There are some aspects which you must keep into your mind while filling JEE main 2019 Application form:
- Applicants need to be done signature in the presence of Invigilator, across photograph in attendance sheet.
- Students need to carry one additional copies of photographs to submit it to invigilator at examination time.
- The photographs should be in formal dress. Not with wearing hat, cap and sunglasses.
- Specs are allowed to those who use them regularly.
- If the photographs polaroid will move towards rejection.
- It is advised to students make sure that you need to upload the photographs into the given box which is provided under the JEE Main Application Form.
- Writing full name in capital letter will not accepted in the given format.
- Doing this all thing will lead you towards the cancellation of the application form.
Guideline at the time Scanning photographs and signature:
When you will go to scan your photographs, signature (students/parents) keep some necessary point in your mind:
- Fix the scanner resolution to 200 Dpi and scanned them into them color format.
- Select the file size same as announced by the CBSE which is mentioned above.
- Crop the image of photograph and signature from the corner then again crop them images by the image croper for final submission(as mentioned above).
- The image format should be in JPEG/JPG.
- Candidates can check also the dimension and size of the photographs.
Procedure how to upload photographs into the JEE Main Application Form:
- Three different link for uploading passport size photographs and Signature.
- Click on the browse button which is mentioned in front of passport size photograph, Candidate Signature, and Guardian Signature.
- When you click on the browse button then appear a new window and select the file location from where you want to upload those photographs.
- Then click on that file and click on open button.
- Then click on upload button.
Candidate who will unable to fill the online application form due to some reason they can go to service center which is facilitate by the National Test Agency. There are 1.5 lakhs Common Service Center who will provide these services. These centers charge processing fees which is mentioned below:
|S.No.||Services||Service Charges per transaction (GST applicable @ 18%)|
|1.||Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including uploading of Scanned Images )||Rs 25/-+GST|
|2.||Uploading of Scanned Images only||Rs 10/-+GST|
|3.||On line payment of Fee||Rs 0.5% of Fee +GST|
|4.||Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR Answer Sheet/Answer Key||Rs 10+GST|
|5.||Online claim for Responses/ Answer Key||Rs 25+GST|
|6.||Printout per page||Rs 5+GST|