Last Updated on by
Registration for April session of JEE Main 2020 will close on March 6, 2020. It is a completely online process and no offline form filling facility is available. While filling the Application form, JEE Main scanned images are only accepted. You must keep the scanned images of all the important documents handy as you register for JEE Main 2020. In this article, you can learn about JEE Main Scanned images format and other important details.
NTA has released a notice for changes in date and shift timings.Check here exam dates schedule.
After the registration process is closed, you can go back to NTA’s site for correcting the mistakes in the Application form. This is a one-time facility started by NTA to allow applicants to correct their mistakes. This facility was available between March 8 and 12, 2020. You can change details like JEE Main scanned images, Name, Date of Birth, etc. Check complete details about Application Form correction here.
There are a multiple documents that you need to keep handy before filling the Application form. You cannot upload these all information directly, here are some important guidelines to upload them into application form.
NTA has made some major changes in the eligibility criteria Click here to know about the same.
Guideline for the JEE Main scanned images
JEE Main 2020 Passport Size Photographs Guidelines
A candidate who is seeking admission into the various courses from top engineering colleges all over India i.e. IIITs, NITs, CFTs should apply for JEE Main 2020. For filling JEE Main application form you need to take care of the scanned images like Passport size photographs, signature. You need to keep in mind the below mentioned instructions while uploading your images:
- The passport size photograph should be clicked recently with candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph
- Photographs should be coloured or black/white
- Blurred images are not acceptable
- If a picture is taken by the camera with flashlight, make sure there is no “red eye/shining eye”
- If candidates wears specs, they should make sure that their is no reflection and their eyes should be clear
- A picture should be formal, and informal picture(like wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) are not accepted. Make sure your picture should be clear.
- Picture size should fall between 10 Kb to 200 Kb. Candidates make sure that the picture size must fall under this guidance, once picture size should not fall under this format the will be rejected by the NTA
- Only JPG and JPEG Format are accepted.
|JEE Main 2020 Photo Specifications|
|File Size||10kb to 200kb|
Sample of Scanned Photographs:
JEE Main 2020 Signature Guideline:
There are certain fixed guidelines for uploading your signature. In case you fail to follow the instructions, your document will be rejected.
- Only candidate’s signature will be accepted. The authority will match these signature at examination time, when they will come for verification or for attendance
- Signature will be accepted if it has been done by blue and black ink pen pen
- The dimensions should fall under the 3.5cm (width)*1.5cm (height)
- File size should be fall under the 4kb to 30kb
- Signature should be done on white background
- Signature should be done withe a running hand
|JEE Main 2020 Signature Specifications|
|Dimension||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
|File Size||4kb to 30kb|
Sample of Scanned Signature:
Guideline at the time of Scanning photographs and signature:
When you will go to scan your photographs, signature (students/parents) keep some necessary point in your mind:
- Fix the scanner resolution to 200 Dpi and scanned them into them color format.
- Select the file size same as announced by the CBSE which is mentioned above.
- Crop the image of photograph and signature from the corner then again crop them images by the image croper for final submission(as mentioned above).
- The image format should be in JPEG/JPG.
- Candidates can check also the dimension and size of the photographs.
Procedure how to upload photographs into the JEE Main Application Form:
- Three different link for uploading passport size photographs and Signature.
- Click on the browse button which is mentioned in front of passport size photograph, Candidate Signature, and Guardian Signature.
- When you click on the browse button then appear a new window and select the file location from where you want to upload those photographs.
- Then click on that file and click on open button.
- Then click on upload button.
Latest News Updates
Candidate who will unable to fill the online application form due to some reason they can go to service center which is facilitate by the National Test Agency. There are 1.5 lakhs Common Service Center who will provide these services. These centers charge processing fees which is mentioned below:
|S.No.||Services||Service Charges per transaction (GST applicable @ 18%)|
|1.||Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including uploading of Scanned Images )||Rs 25/-+GST|
|2.||Uploading of Scanned Images only||Rs 10/-+GST|
|3.||On line payment of Fee||Rs 0.5% of Fee +GST|
|4.||Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR Answer Sheet/Answer Key||Rs 10+GST|
|5.||Online claim for Responses/ Answer Key||Rs 25+GST|
|6.||Printout per page||Rs 5+GST|
Do’s and Dont’s for image and signature uploading
There are some aspects which you must keep into your mind while filling JEE main 2020 Application form:
- Applicants need to do the signature in presence of Invigilator, across photograph in attendance sheet
- Students need to carry 1 additional copy of photograph to submit it to invigilator at examination time
- The photographs should be in formal dress. You should not wear hat, cap and sunglasses
- Specs are allowed to those who use them regularly.
- If the photographs polaroid will move towards rejection.
- It is advised to students make sure that you need to upload the photographs into the given box which is provided under the JEE Main Application Form.
- Writing full name in capital letter will not accepted in the given format.
- Doing this all thing will lead you towards the cancellation of the application form.