Last Updated on
By the help of JEE Main 2019 Mock test candidates will able to find out the exam pattern, difficulty level and more about the JEE Main 2019. JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE for various courses which is offered by the top institutions.
With many changes introduced for JEE Main 2019, NTA has taken the initiative to guide the students through the exam. JEE Main Syllabus remains the same, only the mode of examination has changed. NTA has launched mock tests on their official portal www.nta.ac.in. These are available in online as well as offline mode.
Mock tests are in the exact same pattern (CBT) as JEE Main exam, thereby preparing students for the main exam. Practicing mock tests boosts the confidence of students and eliminates the chance of silly mistakes. They are available free of cost on the website.
- Online Mock Tests– You need to visit the site, click on the ‘mock test’ option and login with your registered ID and password to practice the test online.
- Offline Mock Tests– You can download the mock test from the site and access it whenever you need to. It comes with full instructions, do’s and don’ts, for students to understand the pattern.
There are 2 ways of accessing the mock tests-
- From the top section on the Home Page as depicted in the above image.
‘Mock Test’ option is the online mode, while ‘Download Mock Test’ is the offline mode.
- Clicking the ‘Student’ section on the home page and then visiting the ‘Test Practice’ where mock tests are available in both online and offline mode. It is depicted in the below image.
Status for Each Questions in JEE Main Mock test:
|Button Colour||Status of the Button Pressed|
|Gray||You have not visited the question yet|
|Red||You have not answered the question|
|Green||You have answered the question|
|Purple||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review|
|Purple with a green circle||You have answered the que|
How to answer:
- Candidates need to select one answer from the various choices given into the screen.
- If candidates wish to change/edit their answer, can click on other option.
- A candidates who want to lock the answer finally click on Save & Next Button.
- If candidates want to de-select the answer then they need to click over Clear Response button.
- If a candidate want to mark a question under review then they need to select Mark for review Section.
A candidates who want to attempt question according his preference then there is also an option into the header section of the question paper from where candidates can select the preferred section, that they want to attempt first
Latest News Updates
A candidate who want to status of the each question then they need to select the section which they want to check the status.
A candidate can change anytime the question section from physics to mathematics, mathematics to chemistry, etc
Pros of Attempting of JEE Main Mock Test (Computer based Examination)
- Candidates can check the exam pattern in details.
- Can they are able to manage their timing? (Time Management)
- Candidates aware about the questions how they are difficult or intermediate level.
- Candidates also have a clear idea about the syllabus. Which are the important topics to be prepared for the JEE Main 2018?
General Instructions for JEE Main Mock test:
- Total duration of examination is 180 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- You have not visited the question yet.
- You have not answered the question.
- You have answered the question.
- You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.