Last Updated on by
JEE Main under NTA will be a completely online test. Right from the availability of application form to the result, everything will be done online. For appearing in JEE Main, you need to visit the website and make a login ID. You must enter a valid email id and a password to access any information that you need for JEE Main. JEE Main login will allow you to access various updates from time to time.
If you are a new user, you have to enter details like Date of Birth, Name, Parents’ name, Educational details, etc. to register yourself. Once this is done, you need to set a password which will allow you to access the site, every time you visit it.
JEE Main Login for New User-
You will have to follow certain steps to create a new ID for JEE Main. Here are the guidelines to make a new account on JEE Main website-
- Visit the official site of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in
- Look for the option ‘Apply for JEE Main 2019’
- Read the instructions very carefully
- Once you have read the instructions, click on ‘Proceed to Apply online’ option
- JEE Main Candidate login 2019 will appear on the page
- You need to enter your details like-
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Photo Identity Proof
- Security Pin
- Answer the security question asked and remember the answer
- Your JEE Main login ID is created and you will be allotted an Application Number
- Every time you visit the site, you need to enter your username and password
Note– You must have a valid mobile number and email ID that you enter in Application form because all updates will be communicated to you here.
Latest News Updates
JEE Main login: How to recover the lost password
It is very common to forget the password that you set for JEE Main login. You need not make a new ID in such a case, because you can recover the lost JEE Main ID. There are 3 methods to reset your password.
- Login through Security question
- Login through Registered mobile number
- Login through Email ID
Login through Security question
Follow the steps mentioned below to recover the password using the security question-
- Visit the official site at jeemain.nic.in
- You will see an option of ‘Forgot Password’, click on it to proceed
- There will be 3 options of setting the new password
- To change the password using security question, chose ‘Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling’
- Answer the security question that you chose while filing the Application form
- You will get a verification code on your registered mobile number
- Enter the same and you can reset your password
- Login using the new password to access your information
Login through Registered Mobile number
You need to visit the JEE Main website and follow the same instructions. There will be no security question but a verification code. You must keep your mobile handy as the verification code will be send to the registered mobile number.
Login through Email ID
To reset the password, you have to follow the same steps as mentioned above. The only point of difference is that the verification code will be sent to your Email Id instead of Mobile number. There will be no security answer here.
JEE Main login: How to recover the lost Application Number
- Visit the candidate login page at jeemain.nic.in
- Click the option “I Can’t Access My Account”
- Select “I Forgot my JEE Main 2019 Application Number”
- Enter the details as mentioned below-
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Case Sensitive Security Pin
- As you click on the submit button, your JEE Main 2019 Application Number will be recovered.
Note– These details should be same as you entered at the time of filling the application form.
People Also read