Last Updated on by
JEE Advanced will be conducted on May 19, 2019 for both paper 1 and paper 2. It will be conducted after January and April sessions of JEE Main are conducted. Both JEE Advanced exams are compulsory to seek admission in IITs. JEE Advanced Answer keys will be released separately for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Check JEE Advanced result information here
JEE Advanced will be conducted by IIT Roorkee and the same institute will release JEE Advanced Answer Key. You must enter your details like registration number, date of birth, etc. to view and download the answer key. Your JEE Advanced answer key will be displayed only when you qualify in the exam. Check complete JEE Advanced exam dates here.
Top 2,20,000 scorers of JEE Main will be considered eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. You can check your JEE main result online by entering your details at the official site. Before that, you can use JEE Main rank predictor tool to get an idea of your JEE Main rank according to individual performance.
Candidates are also allowed to submit their challenges in case of any discrepancy on the official website till last week of May using the candidate portal, https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/. Candidates can also see their online recorded responses on the same portal.
Check the table below to download JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Keys.
|JEE Advanced Paper||Question Paper (English)||Question Paper (Hindi)||Answer Key|
|Paper I||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Paper II||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Official Clarification on JEE Advanced Answer Key
Although some prominent coaching institutes also release their own answer keys, they cannot be deemed official. These most institutes have not issued any key since the exam was conducted in online mode.
Steps to Check JEE Advanced Answer Key
Before proceeding to check answer key, students must login to candidate portal to check their responses so that they can compare their answers as they read on the results.
Follow the given steps to check official Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2019:
- Visit the official website of CBSE which is the conducting authority of JEE Advanced 2019
- Search for the ‘Answer Key’ link which should be displayed on the homepage
- By clicking on the link, you will be led to a new page that will ask your JEE Advanced Registration Number and DOB
- Enter correct credentials and click on ‘Submit’
- Your Answer Key will be shown to you. Compare it with your Recorded Responses to see which answers got correct and which ones you marked incorrectly
Latest News Updates
Steps to Check Online Responses
Online Responses are candidates’ inputs recorded during the JEE Advanced Exam. Since the exam was conducted online, candidates’ responses are recorded digitally. They will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. Alternately, candidates can access their responses by login into JEE Advanced web portal.
To access your JEE Advanced Responses, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official webpage of JEE Advanced on CBSE website
- Look out for the link that reads ‘Online Responses’
- By clicking so, you will be led to a new page that may ask your JEE Advanced Registration Number, DOB, mobile number and email address. Click on ‘Submit’
- After entering these details, if all the credentials are entered correctly, a web page will display that shows your responses against the answered questions in the exam
- Save this page by taking out its print out or screenshot it. This will be useful to you when the official Answer Key will be released
- You can use this ORs as a comparing parameter for raising objections (if any), suggestions and queries. This will also benefit you for predicting your rank, probable score and chances of cracking your desired IIT or NIT campus. It may also improve your chances of selecting a better course
Through the help of JEE Advanced Answer Keys candidates can expect their performance which they can get from JEE Advanced Result.
JEE Advanced Cut Off
Every year after the declaration of result, JEE Advanced cut off is released in the online mode. This cut off determines which IIT you get admission into. You must also know that all IITs give admission on the basis of the individual cut off released by them. For JEE Advanced, there are 2 kinds of cut off that you must clear- Qualifying cut off and admission cut off. Qualifying cut off makes you eligible for admission into IITs whereas admission cut off lets you choose the prefered IIT among the 23 IITs across the nation.
JEE Advanced Counseling
JEE Advanced Counseling will be conducted by JoSAA from third week of June 2019. There is a different eligibility criteria for seeking admission in to various IITs, NITs, GFTIs. You must register yourself for the counseling and reach the correct reporting centre in time with all documents, else your admission will be cancelled. Read complete details of how JoSAA works.
People Also read-