JEE Main 2019 is scheduled from Jan 6, 2019 to Jan 20, 2019 for Jan session exam and from April 6, 2019 to April 20, 2019 for online exam, and there are less than four months remaining for the preparation. So, students have to make a strategic plan for exam preparation which helps them to achieve a better outcome. Students have to plan in such a way that they will be able to cover the entire syllabus. In this article your will get detailed preparation strategy for remaining time frame.
Questions in the JEE exam will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The examination will be held in English and Hindi language. Students can utilize the remaining days for quick revision and take lots of mock tests.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
While preparing, students can take help from the subject experts to eliminate their doubts regarding any topic. If students fail to clear the exam then they have to bear the loss of the entire year. Students can plan three phases of 30 days each that will cover the whole syllabus.
Preparation Plan for JEE: Month-wise
The first 30 days are very crucial and must be used for revision. After checking the syllabus and identifying the important chapter, students must plan subject-wise revision with the help of subject experts. This revision ensures a better understanding of the concepts which requires better time management skills.
Latest News Updates
Students should plan for preparation in such a way that they get efficient time for taking mock tests on lines of JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced). Students should analyze paper in such a way that they should check the mistakes and avoid repeating them in actual. For topic-wise revision, students are advised to join a crash course.
Students should use days between consecutive board exams for preparation of both board exams and entrance exams. They should make a systematic revision plan which involves testing concept-wise and chapter-wise along with several mock tests from reliable resources as per current pattern of JEE.
Preparation Plan for JEE: Week Wise
Before start preparing for the examination, it is very important for the students to make a daily schedule. Following is the every month week-wise study plan:
October week-wise Study Plan
|1st week||Physics||Units & Dimension|
|Chemistry||Solid States & Atomic Structure|
|2nd week||Physics||Current Electricity|
|Chemistry||Solution and Colligative Properties|
|Chemistry||Electrochemistry & Chemical Kinetics|
|4th week||Physics||Work Energy power & Gravitation|
|Chemistry||S & P block|
|Mathematics||Matrix & Determinants|
November week-wise Study Plan
|1st week||Physics||Geometrical Optics & Wave Optics|
|Chemistry||Chemical Bonding’s & Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|2nd week||Physics||Heat Transfer|
|Chemistry||D & F block|
|3rd week||Physics||Atoms & Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Alcohol, Phenol &Ether|
|4th week||Physics||Properties of Matter and Fluid|
|Chemistry||Stereo Isomerism & Bio-molecules|
|Mathematics||Permutation & Combination|
December week-wise Study Plan
|Chemistry||Chemistry in Everyday life & Polymers|
|2nd week||Physics||Wave Optics|
|Chemistry||Hydro Carbons & Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Mathematics||Sequence & Series|
|3rd week||Physics||SHM & Sound Waves|
|Chemistry||Hydrogen & Purification of Organic Chemistry|
|Mathematics||Vector & 3D|
|4th week||Physics||Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||General Process of Isolation of Metals|
Preparation Plan for JEE: Topic Wise Weight-age
JEE exam covers 40% of the syllabus from 11th standard and 60% syllabus from the 12th standard. The topic-wise weight-age of each subject for JEE Main is given below:
|Organic Chemistry||34%||Mechanics||25%||Differential Calculus||15.20%|
|Inorganic Chemistry||30%||Electro Dynamics||22.58%||Probability||7.26%|
|Physical Chemistry||36%||Heat and Thermodynamics||12.90%||Integral Calculus||16.94%|
|–||–||Modern Physics||18.55%||Matrix Determinants||11.29%|
|–||–||SHM & Waves||6.45%||Trigonometry||8.06%|
Best Books for JEE Main Preparation
Only solving NCERT books for examination preparation is not sufficient because the examination syllabus may look similar but the pattern and level of questions differ in some or other way. Questions asked in the entrance exam involves multiple concepts and generally of higher difficulty level.
But buying right study material is the main task. If we talking about the best books for JEE Main preparation they are listed below:
- H.C Verma for JEE Physics
- DC Pandey for Class 11th and 12th Physics
- Pradeep’s fundamental for Physics.
- R.D. Sharma
- Arihant for Algebra and Differential Calculus
- SL Loney for Trigonometry
- ML Khanna for IIT Mathematics
- IA Marron for basic concepts
- Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry – J.D Lee
- Physical Chemistry – R.C Mukherjee
Important Points during the examination
Following are some points that students must keep in mind before start examination preparation:
- By practising solving JEE level questions students can increase their speed of solving problems using time management techniques.
- Students should start solving mock tests which give them a fair idea about the pattern of questions, marking scheme and paper difficulty level.
- Students should focus on their weak areas and improve their concepts
- To practise JEE level questions is mandatory because it improves students reasoning and analytical ability. This helps students to familiarise with the type of questions asked in the paper.
- During practice, students are advised to take short breaks of five to ten minutes after every one or two hours of serious study.
JEE Main Result 2019 for April session is released on April 30, 2019. NTA has made the result available at the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main Result can be viewed online using the login credentials. Submit your application number and date of birth and enter the security pin to download the scorecard.
After compiling the scores of candidates from January and April sessions, the final cut off will soon be released by NTA. However, JEE Main Cut off for April 2019 session has been declared. Check Here
with the help of JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019, candidates can predict their All India Rank using their percentile scores.
Top 2,45,000 candidates will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced which is organized by IIT Roorkee, this year. JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) is responsible for allocation of seats to all the participating IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs. JoSAA Counselling is scheduled to commence in the month June.
The scorecard will have percentile marks obtained by candidate based on the normalization process of NTA. The cut off marks for JEE Advanced 2019 besides category wise and All India Rank are not indicated in the scorecard this year. Score card is issued only for candidates who have appeared for the exam.
Amity JEE 2019 Application process is ongoing and the entrance is tentatively scheduled for June 13, 2019. Candidates can book or schedule their exam slot up to May 26, 2019. International candidates can also apply up to June 30, 2019. Candidates seeking admission to any campus of Amity University need to follow a common Amity JEE Application Form.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form can be filled online at amity.edu. Candidates can also avail offline form from various campus or download it from the official site. The duly filled form must be submitted at one of the stipulated campuses. The article provides a detailed overview on the steps involved in submitting both online and offline form successfully.
Amity JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: A minimum of 60% marks for Non-Sponsored candidates (55% for Sponsored candidates) in class X and XII with PCM as the main subject combination.
Amity JEE is a Computer-based Test (CBT) conducted by Amity University, Noida to grant admission in B.Tech (Regular) and B.Tech (Integrated) courses at its different campuses located at Noida, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Gwalior, Greater Noida, Raipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mumbai, Gurgaon.
How to fill Amity JEE 2019 Application Form?
Applications are open for both Indian and International (NRI/ Foreign) candidates. Amity JEE Application form can be filled by following any of the three ways mentioned below:
Option 1: Fill the Amity JEE Application Form Online:
1. Candidates must register on the official website of Amity University.
2. Fill the Amity JEE application form and upload latest photograph and class X mark sheet.
3. Pay the application fee of INR 1100 by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
4. Save and submit the duly filled application form.
Option 2: Download the Amity JEE 2019 Application Form:
1. Visit the official website of Amity University and download the application form.
2. Pay the application fee of INR 1100 through DD drawn in favour of “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi.
3. Send/ submit the duly filled application form along with DD, Photographs and class X mark sheet to the respective Amity campus (in which you are seeking admission).
Amity Admission Office, Amity University Campus,
Gate No. – 3, Block-J2, Ground Floor,
Sector – 125, Noida (U.P)- 201313
Option 3: Buy Amity JEE Application Form:
1. Purchase the application form from any of the Amity University campuses or Amity Information Centres.
2. Fill the form and submit it to the respective campus along with photograph, class X mark sheet and DD for INR 1100.
How to check the status of Amity JEE Application Form: Login to the official website of Amity University by using your form no. and password. Check for the status of registration and whether you are shortlisted or not.
Latest News Updates
After receiving the application, the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the venue, date and time of the selection process such as Amity JEE Test/ GD and Interview.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form for International Candidates
Amity University also offers admission to NRI & Foreign candidates. They can apply by following these steps:
1. Obtain the application form from the designated “International Students’ office’.
2. Fill all the mandatory details in your own handwriting.
3. Attach photocopies of academic manuscripts along with AIU equivalence certificate from a recognized board or university.
4. Submit the duly filled form in person to the respective campus of the university or by post/ courier.
For all admission related queries contact to:
Sr. Counsellor-International Students
Amity Admission Office, Block-J2, Ground floor
Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida-201313 (UP)
Note: All Foreign / NRI students will be required to register in District Foreigners Registration Office within 14 days of their first arrival in India.
Amity JEE 2019 Slot Booking
Admission to B.Tech program in Amity University is based on candidates’ performance in Amity JEE which is a Computer-based Test conducted by Pearson VUE at various centres across India.
Amity University offers the leverage of slot booking or scheduling for Amity JEE aspirants. Students can choose any of the Amity JEE exam centres from the given list as per their choice. Students are advised to follow the given steps in order to book the Amity JEE exam slot.
How to book Amity JEE Exam Slot?
1. Click on “Amity JEE Admission Microsite” in the ‘Admission’ tab.
2. Enter your ‘Form Number’ and ‘Password’.
3. Select ‘Amity JEE Test Date’ followed by the ‘City’ in order to schedule your test.
4. In the pre-approved section, click on the exam name which in Amity JEE.
5. Now you can see your Unique Amity JEE ID above the Account tab.
6. On the next page, read all the exam policies and click on ‘Schedule this exam’.
7. Select the exam centre of your choice from the given list (you can choose up to three centres).
8. Check the availability of date and time at the selected centres.
9. Preview all the details including personal information and final test slot.
Note 1: After slot booking, you will receive the Amity JEE Admit Card on your registered e-mail ID. Don’t forget to bring the admit card on the day of the test.
Note 2: Candidates failing to turn up on the test date after booking their slot will be penalised INR 750 as the penalty for rescheduling of the test.
JEE Main 2019 Admit card is scheduled to release on December 17, 2018. JEE Main will be conducted between January 6 and 20, 2019. You can download the admit card in December 2018 from the official site. To get the admit card, students need to submit application number, password and security pin.
Admit card is very important because if you don’t carry it to JEE Main Exam Center on the exam day, you will not be allowed to sit for the exam. You must take a printout of the admit card when it is released by the authority in December. You should keep it safe till the admission process is complete. You will need the admit card even during JEE Main Counselling process.
JEE Main Helpdesk
In case of any discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card, candidates can contact using the options provided below:
- Help Line Toll Free Numbers – 1800 112211 / 18004253800
- Other Numbers – 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
- E-mail – https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ and firstname.lastname@example.org
JEE Main is all set to be conducted by NTA from 2019. The premier engineering test will be conducted twice a year only in online mode. With the beginning of online registration, NTA has also launched official JEE Main Mock Test as well as started the registration for the TPCs (Test Practice Centers).
No major changes in the exam pattern and mode of conducting exam are expected in the first session of JEE Main scheduled from January 06, 2019 to January 20, 2019. However, many students are still at odds with the scrapping of pen and paper based test. NTA and MHRD on their part feel that online mode will offer greater transparency in the way these tests are conducted. With the introduction of machine learning, there will be better assessment of candidates in future.
Nonetheless, responding to the fears of many aspirant, NTA has established a dedicated countrywide network of practice centers with major focus in remote areas. They have also launched the online mock test to offer better preparation and greater familiarity with the online test mode. The TPC will allow candidates to attempt mock papers in online format, at no cost. The primary focus to have TPCs is to give hands on experience of CBT to students living in remote and rural areas.
The mock test papers are available in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages. JEE aspirants can get access to mock test without any kind of prior registration. A student having computer with internet facility can simply click on the mock test link provided on the JEE Main 2019 official website to attempt the test. They can also download the questions for later practice in offline mode.
TPC Registration Begins
Student registration for TPC begun from September 1, 2018 on the official website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in. Students can even register through “NTA Student” App available at ‘Play Store’. Students must do registration as per schedule provided on the website.
Starting from September 8, 2018 the TCPs are now functional and will be operative on all Saturdays and Sundays. There shall be one slot for Saturday (from 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs) and two slots for Sunday (11:00 to 14:00 Hrs and 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs). The final allotment to a TPC will be done automatically on the basis of students’ population in that particular area. The students shall be informed about the final allotment of a TPC one day before the scheduled date.
TPC Registration Process
For JEE Main 2019 TPC registration, candidates must visit the official website of NTA and begin registration by clicking on the link Student Registration (Test Center Practice).
Latest News Updates
- On clicking the link, students will be required to sign in through either Gmail ID or Facebook ID. On signing in with any of the two accounts, candidates can proceed ahead to register for TPC. On successful signing in students must follow some steps to complete the registration.
- Fill up personal details such as first name, last name, date of birth, etc. After filling up the mandatory information, click the “NEXT” button to proceed.
- Provide information details such as functional email ID, address, city, pin code and then click on the “NEXT” button again. The next page will ask for academic details such as year of completion of last degree, class 10th and class 12th mark sheet details.
- The final page of registration seeks information on number of attempts for JEE Main exams.
- After providing all the required details carefully, proceed to submit the information.
During the registration process, the most important thing is to select any five test centers from the list of TPCs provided on the website. Make sure to choose centers that are in your proximity and check for the route as well as commutation facility to each of the centre selected by you. On selecting the centers, select a date falling on Saturdays or Sundays in the month of September. Finally, submit the details and take a printout or screenshot of the confirmation.
NTA had announced for the establishment of 3000 TPCs which is a clear indication of how the test agency aims at making JEE Main more inclusive. Attempting mock test through TPC or your personal computer will enable JEE aspirants to get over all kinds of suspicions, giving them a better idea of process of answering in a CBT. The novel mock tests will offer practical knowledge and insight into what they have prepared so far, time management and where they currently stand.
For 2019, exam centers have increased to 273. Among these, 264 are in India and rest 9 are out of India. This year JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by National Test Agency(NTA). You can check exam centers by using your jeemain.nic.in login. You must follow do’s and dont’s at JEE Main exam center to avoid any problems. Through this article, you will know all the details related to JEE Main exam centers.
Entry into the exam centers is open 2.5 hours before the exam begins. You must read exam day tips before going for the exam. You will undergo a sincere checking at JEE Main exam center using metal detectors. So, it is advised that you do not carry any electronic device, else you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.