Amity JEE 2019 Application process is ongoing and the entrance is tentatively scheduled for June 13, 2019. Candidates can book or schedule their exam slot up to May 26, 2019. International candidates can also apply up to June 30, 2019. Candidates seeking admission to any campus of Amity University need to follow a common Amity JEE Application Form.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form can be filled online at amity.edu. Candidates can also avail offline form from various campus or download it from the official site. The duly filled form must be submitted at one of the stipulated campuses. The article provides a detailed overview on the steps involved in submitting both online and offline form successfully.
Amity JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: A minimum of 60% marks for Non-Sponsored candidates (55% for Sponsored candidates) in class X and XII with PCM as the main subject combination.
Amity JEE is a Computer-based Test (CBT) conducted by Amity University, Noida to grant admission in B.Tech (Regular) and B.Tech (Integrated) courses at its different campuses located at Noida, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Gwalior, Greater Noida, Raipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mumbai, Gurgaon.
How to fill Amity JEE 2019 Application Form?
Applications are open for both Indian and International (NRI/ Foreign) candidates. Amity JEE Application form can be filled by following any of the three ways mentioned below:
Option 1: Fill the Amity JEE Application Form Online:
1. Candidates must register on the official website of Amity University.
2. Fill the Amity JEE application form and upload latest photograph and class X mark sheet.
3. Pay the application fee of INR 1100 by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
4. Save and submit the duly filled application form.
Option 2: Download the Amity JEE 2019 Application Form:
1. Visit the official website of Amity University and download the application form.
2. Pay the application fee of INR 1100 through DD drawn in favour of “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi.
3. Send/ submit the duly filled application form along with DD, Photographs and class X mark sheet to the respective Amity campus (in which you are seeking admission).
Amity Admission Office, Amity University Campus,
Gate No. – 3, Block-J2, Ground Floor,
Sector – 125, Noida (U.P)- 201313
Option 3: Buy Amity JEE Application Form:
1. Purchase the application form from any of the Amity University campuses or Amity Information Centres.
2. Fill the form and submit it to the respective campus along with photograph, class X mark sheet and DD for INR 1100.
How to check the status of Amity JEE Application Form: Login to the official website of Amity University by using your form no. and password. Check for the status of registration and whether you are shortlisted or not.
After receiving the application, the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the venue, date and time of the selection process such as Amity JEE Test/ GD and Interview.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form for International Candidates
Amity University also offers admission to NRI & Foreign candidates. They can apply by following these steps:
1. Obtain the application form from the designated “International Students’ office’.
2. Fill all the mandatory details in your own handwriting.
3. Attach photocopies of academic manuscripts along with AIU equivalence certificate from a recognized board or university.
4. Submit the duly filled form in person to the respective campus of the university or by post/ courier.
For all admission related queries contact to:
Sr. Counsellor-International Students
Amity Admission Office, Block-J2, Ground floor
Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida-201313 (UP)
Note: All Foreign / NRI students will be required to register in District Foreigners Registration Office within 14 days of their first arrival in India.
Amity JEE 2019 Slot Booking
Admission to B.Tech program in Amity University is based on candidates’ performance in Amity JEE which is a Computer-based Test conducted by Pearson VUE at various centres across India.
Amity University offers the leverage of slot booking or scheduling for Amity JEE aspirants. Students can choose any of the Amity JEE exam centres from the given list as per their choice. Students are advised to follow the given steps in order to book the Amity JEE exam slot.
How to book Amity JEE Exam Slot?
1. Click on “Amity JEE Admission Microsite” in the ‘Admission’ tab.
2. Enter your ‘Form Number’ and ‘Password’.
3. Select ‘Amity JEE Test Date’ followed by the ‘City’ in order to schedule your test.
4. In the pre-approved section, click on the exam name which in Amity JEE.
5. Now you can see your Unique Amity JEE ID above the Account tab.
6. On the next page, read all the exam policies and click on ‘Schedule this exam’.
7. Select the exam centre of your choice from the given list (you can choose up to three centres).
8. Check the availability of date and time at the selected centres.
9. Preview all the details including personal information and final test slot.
Note 1: After slot booking, you will receive the Amity JEE Admit Card on your registered e-mail ID. Don’t forget to bring the admit card on the day of the test.
Note 2: Candidates failing to turn up on the test date after booking their slot will be penalised INR 750 as the penalty for rescheduling of the test.
JEE Main 2019 Admit card is tentatively schedule for release on December 17, 2019. The new exam organizing body NTA (National Testing Authority) and the exam will be conducted in CBT mode. The entrance is meant for Engineering and Architecture aspirants seeking admission to UG programs.
Admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by various colleges, viz. IITs, NITs, and centrally funded technical institutions will be managed through JEE Main and JEE Advanced similar to trend in previous years. JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in two phases – in January and in April.
JEE Main Application Form is available from September 01, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Candidates can apply online at jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in. The admit card can be downloaded from the official site using the login credentials. Only the successfully registered candidates will be be download admit card on stipulated date. (more…)
JEE Main is all set to be conducted by NTA and the premier engineering test will be conducted twice a year in online mode only. With the start of online registration, NTA has also launched official JEE Main Mock Test and started the registration for the TPCs (Test Practice Centres).
Although no major changes in the exam pattern and mode of conducting exam is expected in the first session of JEE Main scheduled from January 06, 2019 to January 20, 2019, many students are still at odds with the scrapping of pen and paper based test. NTA and MHRD on their part feel that online mode will offer greater transparency in the manner tests are conducted and with the introduction of machine learning will allow for better assessment of candidates in future.
Nonetheless, responding to the fears of many aspirants NTA has established dedicated countrywide network of practice centers with a major focus in remote areas as well as launched the online mock test to offer better preparation and greater familiarity with the online test mode. The TPC will allow candidates to attempt mock papers in online format, at no cost. The primary focus to have TPCs is to give hands on experience of CBT to students living in remote and rural areas.
The mock test papers are available in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages. JEE aspirants can get access to mock test without any kind of prior registration. A student having computer with internet facility can simply click on the mock test link provided on the JEE Main 2019 official website to attempt the test. They can also download the questions for later practice in offline mode.
TPC Registration Begins
Student registration for TPC begun from September 1, 2018 on the official website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in. Students can even register through “NTA Student” App available at ‘Play Store’. Students must do registration as per schedule provided at the website.
The TPCs are functional now, starting from September 8, 2018 and will be operative on all Saturdays and Sundays. There shall be one slot for Saturday (from 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs) and two slots for Sunday (11:00 to 14:00 Hrs and 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs). The final allotment to a TPC will be done automatically on the basis of students’ population in that particular area. The students shall be informed about the final allotment of a TPC one day before the scheduled date.
Latest News Updates
TPC Registration Process
For JEE Main 2019 TPC registration, candidates must visit the official website of NTA and begin registration by clicking on the link Student Registration (Test Center Practice).
- On clicking the link, students will be required to sign in through either Gmail ID or Facebook ID. On signing in with any of the two accounts, candidates can proceed ahead to register for TPC. On successful signing in students must follow some steps to complete the registration.
- Fill up personal details such as first name, last name, date of birth, etc. After filling up the mandatory information, click the “NEXT” button to proceed.
- Provide information details such as functional email ID, address, city, pin code and then click on the “NEXT” button again. The next page will ask for academic details such as year of completion of last degree, class 10th and class 12th mark sheet details.
- The final page of registration seeks information on number of attempts for JEE Main exams.
- After providing all the required details carefully, proceed to submit the information.
During the registration process, the most important thing is to select any five test centres from the list of TPCs provided on the website. Make sure to choose centres that are in your proximity and check for the route and check commutation facility to each of the centre selected by you. On selecting the centres, select a date falling on Saturdays or Sundays in the month of September. Submit the details and take a printout or screenshot of the confirmation.
NTA had announced for the establishment of 3000 TPCs which is a clear indication of how the test agency aims at making JEE Main more inclusive. Attempting mock test through TPC or your personal computer will enable JEE aspirants to get over all kinds of suspicions, giving them a better idea of process of answering in a CBT. The novel mock tests will offer practical knowledge and insight into what they have prepared so far, time management and where they currently stand.
In the year 2019, the number of exam centers has increased to 273. Amongst them, 264 are in India and the rest 9 are out of India. JEE Main 2019 will be conducted at the various designated exam centers in India and abroad.This year JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted by National Test Agency. If you are interested in appearing for this exam, you must know about JEE Main exam centers 2019. (more…)
Aspirants who are seeking admission in the top engineering colleges in India i.e. IITs, NITs and CFTs, should have the knowledge about Eligibility Criteria. This year NTA has declared the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2019. Before filling the Application form candidate must fulfill their eligibility criteria, otherwise form will be rejected. This year JEE Main 2019 Exam will be conducted twice- January and April. So I am sharing this article with all the brief details about the JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Every aspect which you don’t know about eligibility criteria are described below with easy way that you can get easily and know are you eligible or not for the JEE Main 2019?
Don’t miss the latest updates and event. Stay connected with JEE Main 2019