Last Updated on by
In this article we are going to tell you that which is the best books for IIT JEE preparation? JEE Main is the first step for getting admission into various IIT’s, NIT’s and CFT’s for different courses i.e. B.E/B.tech and B.plan/B.arch. Those who are in top 2, 24,000 rank holders are eligible to appear JEE Advanced.
Every year around 15 lac students appeared for this exam. In this year slight drop in JEE Main Registration as compared to previous year. Last year 12 Lac people registered for JEE Main and in this year 11.5 lac registered for JEE Main.
Previously, the exam known as AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam). However, it is currently known as Joint Entrance Exam; Conducted by CBSE in online or offline mode. JEE Main qualifiers are eligible for participating in JEE Advanced 2018– Next phase of JEE Main.Last year around 12 lac students appeared for JEE Main and This year it is expected that the number will increase, So competition is going to be really high.
Books are the most helpful tips for IIT JEE preparation if you are go through thoroughly with NCERT books, these are really helping you. So below given are the list of books which are the most important for IIT JEE Preparation.
- Concept of Physics Part I by HC Verma
- Concept of Physics Part II by HC Verma
- IIT JEE Physics by DC Pandey
- Problem in General Physics by I.E.Irodov
- Physics for IIT JEE by Resnick, Halliday and Walker
- Problems in Physics by S.S.Krotov
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
- Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D.LEE
Latest News Updates
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
- Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta
- Class XI & XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L. Loney
- Problems in Calculus of One variable by I.A. Maron
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
Topics wise important books for IIT JEE Preparation
|1||Collection of Question||L.A. Sena|
|2||Advance Physics||Nelkon and Parker|
|3||Feynman Lectures||R.P. Feynman|
|4||Physics Volume (I&II)||Tipler|
|5||Problem in Physics||V.Zubov and V. Shalnov|
|2||IIT JEE Physics||O.P.Aggarwal|
|4||Concept of Organic Chemistry||M.S. Chauhan|
|4||Vector and 3 D Geometry||Arihan|
|5||Higher Algebra||Barnard and Children|
|6||Mathematical Analysis||G.N Berman|
|7||Calculus of one variable||I.A. Maron|
|8||Elementary Maths||Patapov Doro Feev|
|10||Probability & its application||W. Feller|
Other important books
- University Physics by Freedman and Young
- New Pattern CHEMISTRY – A master practice book for JEE Main & Advanced R K Gupta
- Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle for Organic Chemistry
- Differential and Integral Calculus by N. Piskunov
- Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw Hill publications
How to preparation for ITT JEE?
- Always try prepare plan sheets for week, month before starting preparation.
- Follow NCERT books.
- Review the syllabus.
- Make your own notes whenever you are studying a topic.
- Solve Sample Papers.
- Time management.