Last Updated on by
The JEE Main Registration Process will continue till March 6, 2020. JEE Main 2020 is conducted by NTA (National Test Agency). This is the gateway to get admission into various undergraduate courses which is offered by the top engineering colleges i.e. IIITs, IITs, NITs and CFTs. In this article you will get all the information about “How to apply for JEE Main 2020? and Registration process”
JEE Main 2020 Application Form can be filled from 7 February to 6 March 2020. Click here to apply.
Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images has been started now. Click here for correction details.
The JEE Main registration process started from 7 Feb, 2020. Candidates can register online via the official website. There is no offline mode available for JEE Main 2020 Registration.
- Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images
- Fee Payment
For step by step guide visit here:
JEE Main 2020 Registration Process:
Step 1: Visit Official Website
Log on to the official website of JEE Main 2020. Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2020” button.
Step 2: Read Instructions
Before proceeding with the registration, first go through with instructions. Read them carefully. Click on the check box then click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
Step 3: Fill the Authentication Form
In this form you will fill Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive) after that security captcha code.
Step 4: Fill JEE Main Application Details
In this form you will fill all the details like: Personal Details, Academic Details, Mailing adress, Guardian Details, Exam Details, Exam Center and Choose password.
STEP 5: Review Page
Here you will be able to review your details which you filled at previously and if in case you have entered any wrong details by mistake, you will be eligible to edit your errors. You can edit by click on “Edit Application Form” and may proceed for next step by clicking on “Submit” button.
STEP 6: Upload Scanned Images
Here you will fill or upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature. Important instructions for uploading scanned images.
- Should be in passport size with name and date of birth.
- Should be colored or with clear background (white and blue).
- Photographs should be in JPG and JPEG Format.
- Blurred images are not allowed.
- Size should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm(width*height).
- Size between 10 kb to 200 kb. More than this size not accepted.
Latest News Updates
- Signatures should be done by candidates only
- Signature should be in white background.
- Size should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm.
- Size should fall between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Should be JPG and JPEG format.
Click on browse link then upload these images for application process. Click preview button, if you think any changes needs, then you can change if it seems blur images. Click on final upload and click on next step.
STEP 6: Fee Payment:
Here you will submit the JEE Main Application fee.
- Click on “Pay Exam Fee” link. Now select the payment method either you want to go with online payment (via credit card, debit card or through net banking) or offline payment (e-challan from Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank).
- If you are paying your application fee through online mode then there will be some other additional charges applicable i.e. 1.20% of the fee with GST for credit Card and 0.75% of the fee with GST for debit card.
- The application fee is non refundable. Once you have successfully submitted application fees but you will not be eligible to download the acknowledgment page then your transaction is cancelled and the paid amount refunded to the candidate’s account within a week.
- In case candidates who are paying the application fee through e-challan will generate it first and go to the bank branch which nearby you pay through cash or any other mode.
- Once you filled the application form successfully, take a printout of acknowledgment page for future purpose.
It is advised to candidates to secure the user id and password for future purposes.